Covenant Community Groups
People connecting in a small group setting
We were designed to do life with others. That's what Covenant Community Groups are all about!
What are Covenant Community Groups?
Covenant Community Groups are a great place to...
- Belong to a group where you are loved and accepted.
- Become more like Christ in an environment of grace and truth.
- Bless others by doing life and ministry together.
Types of Community Groups
- Mixed groups that meet in people's homes during the week.
- Sunday morning communities - 9:15am & 11am.
- Men's & Women's group Bible Studies.
How do I get connected to a Community Group?
you've got several options...
- contact Doug Karst for more information through Covenant Chapel on The City
- fill out the tear off card on your bulletin on Sunday and put it in the offering
- Click the button below to fill out our online request form
Community Group Resources